Friday, July 30, 2010

5G & 56


My life leading up to this Bering Strait Kiteboarding Expedition, seems to be revolving around numbers. Numbers of miles traveled, number of MPH in wind, number of stitches(four, but who's counting). The latest sponsor gear showed up this week from some of the best sponsors I have ever had.....Maurcie Lacroix, Eddie Bauer, and Oakley. As you may know, I like gear, and not only use it but usually explore the limits of whatever gear I have. This round of gear is of the best I have ever owned. And that watch, it isn't a new IPhone network, it's a new number....5G!! Thanks to the best sponsors in the world!! With any luck all this great gear will help me get across those 56 miles of chaotic water!!

4 comments:

  1. Great Gear certainly gives you piece of mind in harsh environments. Good Luck Troy.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Can't Play The Game,If You Don't Have The Toys..Troy Old Boy. Put All That Great Stuff,To Good Use. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic Troy! Good luck with your expedition... Hope to see you back soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete