Monday, December 7, 2009

Tyonek Village


One of the perks of my job is that some days I get to fly to work. The small co-op that I work for services a small native village about a half hour flight from Anchorage called Tyonek. I've been flying to Tyonek nearly every week for almost 10 years. It's not viewed as desirable duty by most of the guys that I work with but, I maintain that any day I can fly to work...is a good day!! And, in the end I get to see some amazing things that are somewhat unique and out of the ordinary. Not just all craziness that goes along with being in a native village(like being followed around town by eight dogs), but I also get to see some amazing scenery. On my latest commute to work, I took this shot over Cook Inlet and the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment