Sunday, August 15, 2010

Down and Out in Wales


Well, that seems to be what is going on in Wales at the moment. I'm no stranger to sitting in Wales, waiting on weather to try to cross the Strait. Last time I was here in 2005 we waited for 20 days before we had the right conditions to make an attempt. Right now, with no wind in the forecast, I must exercise patience once again. 14 days in, no wind, so I'll wait. Life could be worse......Wales is actually a pretty interesting place. And for right now, there is no place I'd rather be than Wales in summertime.

2 comments:

  1. Take Your Time,Think Alot,Think Of Everything You've Got,For You Will, Still Be Here Tomorrow,But Your Dreams May Not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla had a dream while we were camped next to Sanford Glacier that you were successful in the crossing. A good omen no doubt so be patient and good will come of it.

    ReplyDelete