Monday, June 20, 2011

Zamboni



Ever since I was young it's been my dream, that I might drive a Zamboni Machine. I'd get that ice just as slick as could be and all the kids would look up to me.

I wanna drive a Zamboni. I wanna drive a Zamboni.

I went down to the local arena and asked to see the Manager Man. He came from his office and said "son can I help you". I looked at him and said, "yes you can".

I wanna drive a Zamboni, I wanna drive a Zamboni, yes I do.

The Manager said I know it looks keen, but that right there is one expensive machine. And I've got Smokey who's been driving for years. About that time I broke down in tears. I wanna drive a Zamboni. I wanna drive a Zamboni.

The Zamboni song by the Gear Daddies.


I finally did it!!! I drove a Zamboni!

2 comments:

  1. Troy Old Boy,You Big Little Kid,Get Off That Thing,Before You Brake It and No,You Can Not Take It With You To Antarctica Or The Arctic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing that song all of the time!

    ReplyDelete